Our goal at Orthodontics of San Mateo is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
Dr. Krista Hirasuna is a Board Certified Orthodontist, certified by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). This certification process signifies a unique achievement that only 1 out of every 3 orthodontists has completed. Not only have Board Certified Orthodontists excelled through rigorous additional schooling beyond that of an average Orthodontist, but they have demonstrated a high quality of patient care, and dedication to maintaining up to date knowledge of new technology and techniques. Learn more about Board Certification here.
In addition to Board Certification, Doctors Hirasuna and Landucci offer:
- Leading edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign
- We work closely with your general dentist, encouraging routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- Our Smile Rewards Program not only celebrates positive orthodontic behavior, such as thorough brushing, but also academic performance and community service
- Our in-house lab fabricates retainers in as little as a day
- Flexible scheduling! Saturday appointments are available.
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs available.
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
- We communicate openly with our patients!
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice. Our sterilization procedures brings a whole new level of protection to our patients. We deliver the highest standard of sterilization in dentistry.